Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bedsheets, Boppys and Onsies!

Today after church, Kris and I spent quite a bit of time cleaning the house. We cleaned the kitchen and living room, organized Keegan's room a bit, and picked up our bedroom and bathroom. After all that, I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted a new set of sheets to sleep on tonight!!! Do you ever get those inklings?! There's nothing like sleeping on NEW, CLEAN SHEETS! I couldn't really decide what I wanted, but finally settled on these:

I'm feeling pretty good about this decision. They're 450 Thread Count and are in the washer as we speak! I will have to let you know how great I was able to sleep on them! :)

While I was at Target I was lucky enough to find this Boppy slipcover on sale:


I had found a Bare Naked Boppy Pillow on sale a few months ago at Meijer for an unheard-of $12.99- all I needed was a slip cover! Thought this was a cute little cover, and was on sale for a great price.

I will say, one thing that I'm having such difficulty with- and I'm sure it will just continue worse and worse over time- is walking past the baby clothes section without picking up a little outfit. They're just SO cheap (come on, SIX DOLLARS?!) and SO cute! I couldn't walk past this cute little Carter's outfit...

The little tag on the right pocket says, "Dog Gone Cute." As dog people, we will probably dress our son in way too much puppy stuff.

Let me just say, Keegan already has SO much plaid. His bedding is going to be plaid, his onsies, his shorts, etc... But what can I say, like father like son!!! :)

Anyway, this has been a great weekend. We were able to spend some time with the parent's for dinner and a movie on Saturday night, and were able to enjoy an awesome service at Riverview today. I've said before how much I LOVE checking things off of lists, and today was one of those days: extremely productive, so I can sleep so well tonight, and go into the coming week feeling prepared!

Good luck to everyone this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment