Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To The Ukraine with LOVEEE!

Today I got to catch up with my wonderful dear friend, Jacque. She is currently serving in the Peace Corps in the Ukraine. I haven't seen or talked to her in months (other than Facebook, of course), so when I got a text from her the other day saying that she could call using Google Voice (which my un-techy self still doesn't quite understand ;), I was estatic. We planned a phone date for this morning, and at 9:00am (since I didn't have to be in the office until 10:15) we chatted it UP!

Jacque is a precious friend to me. She was there for me through all of my ups and downs throughout college and has never been anything but supportive of me. I have so much respect for her for leaving all that's comfortable here in the States, to serve in Yampol, Ukraine for 22 months. She is truly missed here, though!

Here are some pictures of my sweet friend and I:

Ha, Jacque and I having some good times in college! What a fun time living with this girl!


Jacque and I at Kris and my wedding. She's such an important friend to me!


At the Miranda Lambert concert for Jacque's birthday last April. What a great time!

I miss this girl so very much. Jacque, I am so proud of you and pray for you so much! You are in my thoughts so frequently, but just know that I think of you much more than I let you know! :)

Jacque will be back to the U.S. between April 22 and May 1 for her sister's wedding.... PLEASE, Baby Keegan... If you can hear your momma, please make a little early arrival and decide to come while your Auntie Jacque is here! Or else you will have to wait until you are much older to meet your very cool Auntie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment