Thursday, February 17, 2011

29 Weeks!

Today is mine and Kris' Friday, and so far it's great! I got off of work, we got some carry out sushi and now Keegan-pants is busy kicking around in my belly enjoying some yummy rolls... Mmmm! I think they're HIS favorite food too... He's got GREAT taste.

Today also marks our 29th week of this pregnancy... and this weekend we will be seeing this handsome boy so much... Tomorrow we're going to the Pediatric Cardiologist to have one last appointment to make sure Keegy-boo's heart is developing properly (so far it looks just fine- but my husband had some heart defects when he was born, and so did his half brother and they both had open heart surgeries, so they want to be on the safe side and make sure that they take the proper precautions to know BEFORE he's born if any surgery will be necessary- so keep Keegan and us in your prayers tomorrow!). And then on Saturday we're lucky enough to get to have his 3D Ultrasound done (I know, I already said it, but I am SO excited to get to share pictures with everyone!).

So here's a little update:

(Please disregard my face in this picture... oh, and my hair. It was the first warmish day of the year, and the little bit of humidity really messed with my do'! Ha!)

I'm 29 Weeks!

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Keegan weighs about the same as a butternut squash- so about 2 1/2 pounds. He's just over 15 inches long (according to Babycenter.com)
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: EH I know I've gained since last week, but I haven't stood on the scale yet. EH, we'll hold off on that... Maybe we'll try that next week again ;)
 
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity... SOME regular shirts- but most of them are way too short and have now become belly shirts! -Just call me Britney!
 
Gender: My big boy- Keegan Michael :)
 
Movement: Keegan LOVES to move and dance around. He's just started pressing into my lungs so that it's hard to breath- how nice of him :) 
 
Sleep: Eh, well, anyone that's been pregnant knows that you just start waking up more and more each night. I swear I'm up 3-4 times a night to potty! Ha!
 
What I miss: Oh you know, just bending over, and not walking like I have saddle sore! 
 
Cravings: Still Sushi, and now CINNAMON RAISIN TOAST WITH BUTTER!!! 
 
Symptoms: Sleepiness, sore joints, sore boobs, acid reflux, pain in my pubic bone, and some shortness of breath. 
 
Best Moment this week: It was great seeing my in-laws this past weekend. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law felt this big boy kicking for the first time. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment