Thursday, February 3, 2011

27 Weeks!

Wow! I cannot believe we're already in our last week in the second trimester. Big Boy is gettin' so big, and is going to be here before we know it!!! SO exciting! So here's a little update:



I'm 27 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Keegan weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 inches long! I told you he's a Big Boy! (according to BabyCenter.com:)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Okay, let's talk about that. I found out that I was weighing myself wrong the past couple weeks. I finally realized that I was taking away a couple of pounds- confusing the weight on my scale vs. the doctor's office scale... and it doesn't make sense when I describe it. But now my honesty has to come out... 18 lb's so far. WHEW!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity... I miss my regular jeans, but I have to say, maternity clothes are comfortable!!! :)
Gender: Sweet Baby Boy- Keegan Michael :)
Movement: This morning I'm sure I felt what was an arm bone. I feel like he's going to be a very tall boy because his daddy is so tall, and since we've been able to feel those long little legs kicking on the OUTSIDE of my stomach since 17 weeks... And I have to be honest, that bone, whether it was an arm or a leg kind freaked me out this morning! :)
Sleep: Still having some trouble falling asleep- and I do get up a couple times a night to use the ladies room and to re-adjust my pillows... and THANK YOU to my dear friend, Amy,  who suggested I start sticking a pillow between my legs. It's a life saver! :)
What I miss: Not being so sore all the time, and maybe having a little Lemongrass Mint Mojito with dinner ;)
Cravings: Sushi, Thai, Chocolate Pudding. HA. Sick combo.  But so good!
Symptoms: Sleepiness, sore joints, sore boobs! HA! Of course some other things too that are no one's business!
Best Moment this week: Talking baby shower with all my family members- I think it'll be a really good time!!!! :) ALSO, finding out today that Keegan will be having another little boy playmate around: Roan Keane White!!! Congratulations, Sean and Mikenna!!! :) That makes FOUR- count 'em FOUR baby boys in our LifeGroup (small group at our church, Riverview)... They'll all be within a year and a half of each other! SO MUCH FUN! Greyson, Gavin, Keegan and Roan!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the shout-out on your blog!! I'm so excited about us all having boys! You're so awesome, Mandy, and you're gonna be a great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! And those "none of our business symptoms"... I SO know what you're talking about, and it's HILARIOUS coming from such a LADY like yourself! You're ADORABLE.

    Love you!
    MWAH!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are going to be some fun playgroups! Great picture. So fun to chart the progress with you long-distance. :)

    ReplyDelete