Monday, February 21, 2011

Woah, Momma!!!

Yesterday was my dear friend, Dorelle's, baby shower for her baby boy, Gavin. She is due on April 4, so it's really coming up quick! I meant to take some pictures: they had some beautiful sugar cookies that were little blue and white soccer balls (since her husband was a soccer player) and little blue running shoes (since Dorelle is a marathon runner)... But after a little too much chatting, and eating of cookies, I forgot! But TRUST ME, they were cute, and they were delish!

I had posted a couple of weeks back that my other friend, Mikenna, just found out that she is expecting a baby boy ALSO! So that makes three of us in our LifeGroup at Riverview (our church here in Lansing) that are expecting baby boys, all right in a row! Mikenna is a professional photographer, so at the end of Dorelle's shower we got out her camera and did a little mini shoot. How fun, and how exciting!


Mikenna is expecting baby Roan on July 2, Keegan is due on May 5, and Dorelle is expecting baby Gavin on April 4th. So fun to think about these little boys all playing together so soon! :)

This week can go ahead and start hurrying up if it'd like... It's just Monday, but boy, it feels like Wednesday to me! After this crazy snow storm last night, I think I can easily say that the SPRING can go ahead and start hurrying up too, if it'd like! My poor husband shoveled last night, and then shoveled for an hour this morning, all for me to STILL get stuck in the snow in our subdivision on my way to work. He had to come home from the office to help dig me out, and push me all through the neighborhood and out onto the main road! Ha! I even gave myself 45 minutes instead of 20 minutes to get to work this morning... Needless to say, I was still late!

I hope everyone else stayed safe and warm. My heart goes out to all of the people I know who's power is out! What a horrible and cold time for that!

Anyway, just wanted to share that cute picture of my cute friends and our cute babies. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment