Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You're Welcome, Auntie M

Today I was lucky enough to have the day off. I had yesterday off since it was MLK day and I decided I should take today off and enjoy a 4 day weekend... and boy have I enjoyed it! Today was such a lazy day with the dogs. All we did was laid around, except for when I was able to spend some time at the mall and at Marshalls... I always find SO many cute things at Marshalls. It's hard to walk away without tons of bags of stuff!

When I got home there was a package on my front porch [I rarely get good mail so when I do, I'm pumped]:

(ha, no offense, I blocked our address because it probably wouldn't be too smart to post my address on the internet!) But, look closely at who it's addressed to!

I opened it up and found a letter inside:


Talk about cracking me up. I stood in my kitchen with my dogs laughing for a while... Can you read the P.S. at the bottom? It says, "Disclosure- I don't actually expect these to be "the outfit." He could wear them anywhere." My sister is so funny! I love our humor... because no one else would be gutsy enough to write a letter like this, and include these in the package:
My Auntie is Awesome, My Aunt is the Best!, My Aunt ROCKS!

Is this not one of the funniest things you have ever seen?! I was just wondering which of my sister's would be the first to get Keegan some clothing like this... You win, Auntie M, you win!

So thank you, my dear sister, for giving me a great laugh on what would have otherwise been an extremely boring (yet relaxing) day! I'm so glad you and Kyle moved back to Michigan. We all missed you guys so much!

1 comment: