Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, Mondays...

Today was definitely a Monday. I woke up feeling decent, but by the time I got to work I realized I am definitely fighting something off. All of a sudden in the middle of our morning meeting, I started sweating, growing nauseous and started having a throbbing head ache. I toughed it out, even though I still feel gross. Would you believe that at 6 months pregnant all I had for dinner tonight was some Mrs. Grass' soup?! Delish! Ha, about the only thing that sounds delish to me right now! From what I hear, though, the flu bug has been going around. A few people at work have had it in the past couple of weeks... I just want it to go away so my week can fly by and so we can have another weekend together (by 'we' I mean Kristopher, me and our boys, Henry and Tyler)! :)

On a totally different note, I have had a number of realizations the past week. I am really becoming overwhelmed by the need to pray for God to open doors, close doors, and just show us where we need to go in every aspect of life. I think we so frequently become overwhelmed by OUR plans that instead of trusting God to show us how we need to live our lives, and what we need to do with our days, finances, and futures, we spend so much more time making our own plans. Little do we know that all He has to do is say it isn't so, and it won't happen (or vice versa). Wouldn't life be SO much easier if we just trusted that God is in control and has a perfect plan in place for us?! It is much more easier said than done.

If I can ask, anyone who's willing to pray for me, pray that I will just learn to trust that God will prepare the perfect plan for our lives- and for me and my husband to just go with the path He takes us- I would greatly appreciate it!

Onto ANOTHER subject... I just want to share one of my new guilty pleasures...


How horrible, right?! HA, they're AWFUL... but for some reason I cannot get enough of them! Mmm, Mmmm, Mmmm!

Speaking of horrible... I better, leave. The Bachelor's on and I definitely can't bear to miss anymore of this horrible reality television! I Love it.

So. Many. Guilty. Pleasures. :)

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I will definitely pray for you guys. Thanks for asking! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks, girl! Its nothing inparticular, but you know when you just worry yourself over EVERYTHING?! That's ME! :)

    ReplyDelete