Saturday, January 22, 2011

Furniture: Check!

Look at us! Checking more off the list... Last weekend it was the chair rail, this weekend it is the furniture! I know this is all I'm talking about lately, simply because this is the most exciting thing going on in my life ;)


I ADORE this! We finally figured out how we want the furniture arranged. The picture on the wall is a vintage-looking poster of the Empire State Building, and it says, "Stand a Little Taller: Make Each Day a Little Better Than the Day Before." I thought that was perfect for a little boy's room!



Haha, just the other side of the room... Don't mind me and Tyler, just relaxin' in Keegs room! I am lovin' it. Probably my favorite room in the whole house now.



This is an up close of his changing table. The picture is from my younger sister, Jericca. She gave us a cute little frame that says, "Baby to Bee..." and has a picture of Keegan's 3D Ultrasound for Christmas. The piggy bank was one that Kris and I picked up from Family Christian Bookstore RIGHT when we first found out we were expecting a boy (ha, the same trip when we went to pick up James Dobson's "Bringing Up Boys" on the trip home from the ultrasound when we found out that Keegan is a he!). It has Jeremiah 29:11 on it:

 "For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Exciting times coming up! A number of my friends and family are all expecting as well, so these next few months are going to be SO fun with all the showers and babies being born. I have a feeling they're going to absolutely fly by as well.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it! Everything looks terrific. So exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO cute. I love it. Those letters above the crib are FABULOUS...where are they from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Beck! We're excited to just be ready and add things as they come.

    Thanks, Moll! I actually made them. I saw some like them on Etsy but ended up saving around $40 by doing them myself. They ended up being really pretty easy- just a little time consuming. But I'd do it again to save $40! :)

    ReplyDelete