Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

I am so going to be one of those bloggers who do the cliche blog survey for each passing week of the pregnancy. It makes me wish I would've started this blog sooner, so that I could look back and remember some of the early times in my pregnancy...

I'm 25 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Keegan is about the size of an average rutabaga (according to BabyCenter.com:)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14lbs... Still hard to say!
Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity pants, some shirts, and SOME regular shirts
Gender: Baby Boy- Keegan Michael :)
Movement: He is busier and busier everyday. Last night we watched my stomach move from side to side!
Sleep: Its hard to fall asleep, but once I do I am out. Let's just say my dreams have been crazier then ever this week... (by crazy I mean singing "Meet Virginia" with Snookie and Ronnie from the Jersey Shore. Ha!)
What I miss: Fitting into my normal clothes/shopping. That's about it! 
Cravings: Overall: Sushi, Ice Cream Sundaes with Sanders Hot Fudge. Plus anything spicy!Symptoms: Tiredness, Mild Headaches, Joint Pain... According to my friends I've been waddling for a while, too. But I just think it's because I started wearing flats and I'm not used to it! 
Best Moment this week: getting Keegy-Boo's room completed (sans the furniture and bedding)!

I'm going to ask you to please ignore my face in this one. It was the end of a long day, without too much makeup! Haha, I was tired :)

Let me end this post by stating that it's almost Friday and I couldn't be happier.

I also want to say that although I'm really loving the new judges on American Idol- I'm a little disappointed... not by the lack of talent, but because of the lack of horrible auditions. Normally at this point in the program there's so many more bad than good, but I feel like there are SO many talented people that they don't stand out as much when they audition! Come on, folks... Where's William Hung when I need him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment