Thursday, March 17, 2011

33 Week Update!

I'm definitely not feeling this week at all. We've been SO busy- I feel like we're running errand after errand, on top of working full time. I am getting WHOOPED!

I did want to announce that I am going to be getting baptized on Saturday, March 26 at the evening service at Riverview church in Holt. I wanted to put that out there to let everyone know that I would love their support if they were able to make it! :)

So onto the update:

Ha, it's SO funny to see how I've changed when I look back and see the pictures of my "belly" at 13 weeks, and even at 22-24 weeks! Ha!!! How did I even think that "belly" deserved a picture?!?! Ha!
 
I'm 33 Weeks!


How Far Along: 33 Weeks Pregnant
 
Size of baby: About 17 inches long and just over 4 lbs! 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll update that after the doctor's appointment next week!
 
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity- all maternity pants, and some regular shirts.
 
Gender: My baby boy, Mr. Keegan Michael :)
 
Movement: He is SO busy. It's to the point where my belly will hang all the way to one side of my stomach, so I'll have to roll onto my other side to get him to move. 
 
Sleep: I've had some trouble sleeping lately- lots of potty trips!
 
What I miss: Oh you know, just bending over, and not walking like I have saddle sore! 
 
Cravings: Milk and Cadberry eggs- but I'm actually losing my appetite I'm still hungry, but I'm noticing I'm not near as hungry as I was before. Oh, and I'm STARVING at lunch- but could care less about breakfast and dinner!
 
Symptoms: Sleepiness, sore joints, sore boobs, acid reflux, pain in my pubic bone, and some shortness of breath... my sciatic has been acting up, and pregnancy brain big time...
 
Best Moment this week: EH. I haven't really had a best moment. Maybe just when I realized that this boy could come anytime between 4 and 7ish weeks from now! Bring it on, Keegy-Boo! Momma's getting ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment