Saturday, May 19, 2012

Keegan's Words

My baby boy doesn't say a lot of words yet, but it's so cute to hear him try and mimic us. Lately, when I ask him questions, he easily answers with a confident, "Yeah! YEAH!" Haha!

Speaking of haha- I taught him how to say, "HA-HA-HA!" Oh boy. Now he says it all the time and it's hysterical. When he's trying to be sneaky getting into something he shouldn't he sweetly laughs a VERY pronounced, "HA-HA-HA!" Not as sneaky as you think my friend!!!

He calls everything a "snack" right now, but he can't really say it. He says, "Na! Na!"

He is always talking to and asking about Dada or Deeda (His version of Daddy). He's FINALLY starting to say Momma more consistently, too.

He knows "Dog" and "Baba" even though we've really weened the bottles. We have to spell out B-O-T-T-L-E because he'll whine for one if he hears the word... And nobody likes a Mr. Whiney Pants!

Keegan always seems to say something that's pretty close to, "I did that!" but it's actually more like, "I dee da!" So cute.

Finally, he warmed my heart so much this week. When I said, "I love you," he responded with what sounded like "I love you," but it was more like "I yuh youuu!"

What a joy. Is he not such a sweet pea?! I love him. What fun.

Time to spend this perfect weather weekend with my fabulous little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment