Thursday, May 17, 2012

I lied.

I lied. My last post I promised I would blog the next day, and I didn't. Sorry.

I've been so absolutely scattered the past couple weeks. I feel like things have been such a juggling act for the past month, and I've been dropping the ball so much!

Oh well. Just have to keep going one day at a time and keep trying to do as best I can on all fronts!

I don't know what to do in regards to the gallbladder surgery. I know it needs to come out, but we've had nothing but headaches with the new insurance at Coca-Cola. Neither of the hospitals in Lansing participate with them (I know, right?!) so I'd have to go to either Detroit or Grand Rapids to get it done. Not THAT big of a deal, but in conjunction with the fact that Keegan is still so young and doesn't walk very much yet, and needs to be carried quite a bit- plus it's pretty much SUMMER. I would hate to have to be so careful with my wounds during the summer when you're so much more active.

Plus, as of yesterday, the only two other homes in our neighborhood that were for sale are now sold (ours has been off the market since my hospital stay), which would mean that if we got our house back on the market right now, we could take advantage of being the only available home for sale in the neighborhood during the summer, which might be really good.

I don't know though. I might try and hold off on the surgery until the earlier fall, when-Lord willing- Keegan will be walking a little more and a little more independent so that 2-4 weeks of not being able to carry him shouldn't be as difficult to achieve.

Ahhh.

What a headache.

Also, on another note... We found tr BEST frozen pizza...

It's the Target brand one, and it's only like, $4.50 or something! It's the thin crust Spinach, Tomato and Goat Cheese pizza. SO good! We keep a few in our freezer at a time.

Plus, 1/3 of a pizza is a serving, and there's only 330 calories/ serving. Is that just me, or is that really low for 1/3 a pizza?!?!

Anyway...

I suppose I should go get my workout on while my busy boy takes his morning nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment