Thursday, January 12, 2012

Few favorites (right now... Ha!)


Revenge: it's my favorite tv show right now. I couldn't stand the commercials for it before it started- but I finally started watching it on Hulu- got ADDICTED- and then got Kris addicted, too. We look forward to Wednesdays SO much because this show is SO good. I love it. It's a total guilty pleasure because it's kind of a dramatic evening soap opera... but I just can't get enough!



I love these. My dad's girlfriend owns a business selling these oil warming lamps and night lights- and I can't get enough. I love that I can leave them on while I'm at work and come home to my yummy smelling house. If I could put one in every room without it seeming like I was a crazy, I would.



I love this picture. HAHAHA! I found it on Pinterest, and every time I look at it I smile. That's SO what he's thinking, too!

And then lastly, I've been loving these verses the past few weeks:

Zephaniah 3:17: "The Lord your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save. He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love; He will exult over you with loud singing."

Exodus 14:14: "The Lord will FIGHT for you; you need only be STILL."

I'm definitely pumped for this weekend. Keegan is having his first slumber party with his Grandma Barb and Papa Bill while Kris and I go with a group of friends out to Troy to see Francis Chan and Rend Collective at Woodside Bible Church. We did Francis Chan's The Basic Series in our life group and are now reading Crazy Love. I so appreciate that he's so Bible based in his teaching and so honest. It should be a good time- and (hopefully) Kris and I will be able to sleep in a little bit on Sunday morning. Woot!

Oh, and the countdown is on for our roadtrip to Alabama: 36 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment