Monday, July 18, 2011

First Round Family Photos!

Last Monday we had our first professional family photos taken. {jenn anibal}and I have known each other since kindergarten, and it's so fun to now have her as our family photographer! Jenn took Kris and my engagement pictures and was also the incredible photographer at our wedding. Praise the Lord we had someone with such an artistic eye since it down-poured during our outdoor ceremony! But it made for the most incredible wedding pictures, and the sweetest memories. I think it really IS good luck if it rains on your wedding day :)

If you need a photographer, please don't hesitate to use Jenn. She's incredible and works out of both Grand Rapids and Detroit- and almost everywhere in between!

Here's a couple of our favorites from her blog today:






Isn't she fabulous?! I just love them and can't wait to get the disc so I can print some up and hang them up on our walls/shelves. They'll be just darling in Keegan's nursery.

I will say, I picked up Keegan from day care today while one of the women in the infant room was showing him off to the women in the toddler room. I walked in just while she said, "Isn't he the smilest little baby you've ever seen?" That was one of my proudest moments of my life so far... It's funny how I used to find pride in having a good month at work. Now I couldn't be happier to hear that my baby smiles for other people, A LOT. Good boy, Keegan Michael. Good boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment