Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Karolkiewicz Daily: Week 2

This week's been a good one! So far I'm proud of how I've remembered to take daily photos and Instagram them. I used to be picture crazy, but as we got busier and more hectic around our house, I started posting less and less. Which is not something that I want to do, because as exhausting as some of these days and nights are, I'd like to remember every minute with my sweets this age.

Day 8: Keegan has just rediscovered this Melissa and Doug train that his Nana and Grandpa gave his after he got his tonsils out last summer. He LOVES it. Here he is "helping" Daddy do some work at the end of the day... 

Day 9: after being couped up for 5 days or so, Keegan asked me to take him to Target. He loves to walk around Target and look at toys. After work we went on a date, just the two of us to Target to walk around and sip some Starbucks. He saw a pair of Lightning McQueen slippers, grabbed them off the shelf and said "Oh my, wat dis Mom?!" I told him what they are and he very matter of factly stated "Oh, O-tay," as he threw them in the cart. Ha! Good thing they were on clearance. He ended up with them and a stick of watermelon Lipsmackers for his chapped lips. So much fun.

Day 10: sported this leopard print scarf from Heart and Home Collection and red lips for the first time... It was Friday, what can I say?! :)

Day 11: look at how big this muffin has gotten! He's even more delish in person. His feet don't touch the ground but he loves to play in that walker! 

Day 12: Keegan was in desperate need of a haircut. Daddy did the sides, and I cut most of the top. I may or may not have said "Ooops," and handed the scissors make over to Kris. All in all it turned out well and he looks so grown up. 

Day 13: this guy needed fresh air. Shoveling the deck is fun when you're two. I literally had to drag him in kicking and screaming for dinner... I mean, wouldn't you be sad if your mom made you stop eating dirty snow off the shovel and come eat dinner?!

Day 14: first day leaving for work while he slept in... Yes it's a pro of having a nanny, but talk about missing that boy throughout the day! So good to see him after work!!! 

Day 14- part two: another pro of having a nanny: she brings fun goodies to play with... Like these Pom-Poms that Keegan quickly decided were meatballs... This is his "Meatball Train." Haha I feel like maybe that's a business idea?! Maybe a food truck called Meatball Train?! My little entrepreneur.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment