Sunday, April 21, 2013

18 weeks down, 22 to go

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: Bennett is about the size of a sweet potato (or 5.6 inches long and approximately 6.7oz) according to The Bump.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll be honest, I haven't stood on the scale for the past couple days- I know a couple days ago I was still at the same 7lbs weight gain as last week.

Maternity Clothes: I prefer maternity pants and have found the BEST maternity tank tops from Target. SO soft, and long, and thick (so they don't get so thin that they become see through as your body grows).

Gender: Another sweet baby boy!

Movement: He's been much busier this week than last. Last night he even stretched out and pressed his little back/booty against my belly so hard that Kris could feel it from the outside. Such a little stinker. Love getting to know him from the inside out! :)

Sleep: No naps, but I'm sleeping great at night still other than having to wake up a few times to go potty. My body is much more sore, so it's a little harder to fall asleep.

What I miss: My body is so sore, and I would love to not have sore joints! :)

Cravings: Strawberries, Greek salad with beets, iced tea, and Greek yogurt.

Symptoms: I got my first ocular migraine in this pregnancy this week- it was rough! I only get them when pregnant, and I had just a few with Keegan that only lasted a few hours, but this one lasted almost 24 hours. Ugh! That's got to be my absolute least favorite pregnancy symptom. No matter how many you get them it's just scary when your vision goes and half your body gets tingly! Yikes. No thank you!

Best Moment this week: We are having a great time planning Keegy's big boy room. It is so fun! We figured one way or another we'd have to buy some new bedroom stuff, and we figure our boys will share a room in a couple years, so bring on the matching twin beds! We'll just have Keegan's in his room for the next couple years to give him room to play, but we want to get comforters and head boards now so they match, which we'll store in the meantime. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment