Sunday, November 18, 2012

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

Keegan Michael went trick or treating for the first time this year.

Yes, I realize this is VERY late. But let's be real, I'm a busy lady!

I'm inspired by people I know that don't spend much time on Facebook, and I would love to do that. I'm realizing I'm wasting my time away on there- and I'm realizing how precious my time with my family is. Maybe I can start spending less time on Facebook and more time doing fun things with my family and blogging about it later?!?!

Well, back to Halloween...

Keegan had a blast. He LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, and I got a heck of a deal on a Brobee costume on Amazon. It ended up being the perfect costume for a cold night. He was the coziest monster around!!!

He was a little leery of approaching people's doors (which was shocking given my son's incredible disposition when people he doesn't know come and hold him), but eventually he warmed up.

He approached each door by the end yelling for "NA! NA! (Snack! Snack!)"

He had a blast. All in all it was a success. Keegy has now developed a sweet tooth for suckers and chocolate.

That-a-boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment