Tuesday, November 20, 2012

No shoes, no socks, no problems

Out of the blue, Keegan has started rejecting shoes and socks.

He's always done great, but a couple weeks ago every time we're in the car, Keegan rips off his shoes, throws them on the floor ("uh-oh, mommy") and then tugs and tugs on his socks until he's finally down to bare feet, and then quickly falls asleep...

A few things I find funny about this:

#1) One of my greatest pet peeves (ever since I was a little kid!) is socks hanging and dragging off of feet. Ugh! So annoying. On or off, there should be no in between! Ha! So his struggle with removing his socks leaves us with quite a bit if that in between stuff... Bahahaha!

#2) My mother in law JUST shared that when my husband was a little boy, he always pulled off his socks and shoes in the car whenever they drove anywhere. I specifically commented on how annoying that would be to have to wrangle a busy little boy and all his stuff in addition to having to struggle to get his socks and shoes on... Well played, Keegy, well played.

#3) Lately he's been fussing once his socks are off until I turn on our Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas CD. Yup, seriously. He chills out as soon as I turn it on and conks out shortly after.

I just love it. It's hysterical and 100% Keegan Michael.

My little barefoot, Mormon Tabernacle Choir loving, Christmas boy.

Happy Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment