Thursday, June 16, 2011

My new Etsy store, and a prayer request!

Ever since I was little, I was intrigued with making things. I still think it came from my adoration of Laura Ingalls and Little House on the Prairie... :) Well, during this maternity leave while the baby has been napping I've come to "making things" again. If you remember from prior blog posts I created some nursery letters that spelled "K-E-E-G-A-N" right about the baby's crib. I've been told a couple of times that I should sell them- so I figured- what the hay. I'll give it a whirl!

So that's what I'm doing.

I'm selling nursery wall letters, hand made nursing covers and other odds and ends that I decide to make when I get a free moment.

Please, check it out:


Tell your friends, pass it along, and if you're in need of any of the items, please order! :)

Also, just a prayer request:

Tomorrow morning I'm taking Keegan to the hospital for that ultrasound since his Zantac doesn't seem to be working. I'm actually praying that we figure SOMETHING out- because I don't like seeing him in pain at all. He might have to have a little surgery if his belly isn't developing right- but I wouldn't mind if that would get the problem fixed.

If you could pray for Keegan- that his little belly starts feeling better, and that we can figure out what is wrong and how to treat it so he starts feeling 100% as soon as possible.

Oh, and that we can sell our house... Ha- that one's ALWAYS on the table for prayer until it sells.

We covet your prayers! Thank you!

Just wanted to share a picture of my baby from this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment