Thursday, November 17, 2011

Woah. Bout time for an update!

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Life seems to be flying by at super speed lately, between work, Keegan, tons of house showings and tons of Holiday preparations (I've been smart enough to start early this year since time's flying by so quickly).

Busy is so not a bad thing. I love it because I love feeling productive and I love each passing day, but I'm really starting to wish it would slow down just a little. I can't believe Keegan's almost seven months old.

Talk about weird! But Mr. Big Kid is doing well. He talks all the time now and tries SO hard to crawl... But he's just a tiny little guy so it's hard for him! He's getting over a sinus infection (seriously this poor kid just can't get a break!) but has FINALLY gotten better at sleeping at night. Woot!

Since he's started sleeping better he's seriously SUCH a joy. I mean, he's already a joy but went from crying a little during the day, to NOT CRYING for the past 60 hours. He wakes up chatting, goes down for his nap like a gem, and does even fuss when he's hungry... Whattt?! Ha, he must know that Santa's elves start watching him about now to make sure he's a nice boy :)

I absolutely am so excited for the Christmas season this year with my baby boy... If our house wasn't on the market I'd of had all Christmas decorations up November 1st. But, alas, this year we must wait until after Thanksgiving with all the "normal" folk!

Also, on the house front: we've had so many showings the past few weeks. SO weird since it's so cold out and I always thought that the market slows down. But- no bites still. We just pray that we'll trust in Gods timing to lead us exactly where we need to be, and bring us exactly the right buyers for our house. So much easier said than done!

And now... Here's some of Keegan's 6 month photos that my friend, Mikenna, took:

Oh and for good measure, a pic of Keegan after he scooted his booty from his play mat into the middle of the living room! Big Kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment