Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Welcoming Home

Well it took 13 days for us to realize this apartment living was not happening until the house was done being built...

Amid a snow storm, Kris being stranded out of state, and me being home with the three yahoos and two dogs, we quickly realized we needed breathing room.

When I first called Kris in Sacramento and told him I was looking at existing homes, I could hear the uncertainty in his voice. It took him two days back home with the snow and craziness for his eye to start twitching, and for us to have an accepted offer in on a different home, with an 30 day close agreement! 

Now we can't wait to call this fantastic house HOME in just a week and a half! 


Disregard the crappy iPhone screenshot... It's the best I can do :)

We are so so excited for this new home. It has 1000 square feet more than the home we were going to build, and a huge finished basement (so much room to do activities... Name that movie!), and room for Kris' classic car in the garage. Our choice was so quickly confirmed when we went to church the next week and already met some of our new neighbors from our new neighborhood. Whoop!!!

We have some before pics- the house is in great shape, but I love putting our own little touches on our home- so I can't wait to update with the "after" pictures.

Our new home is in an established neighborhood, closer to town, and only six minutes to Target (#whoop!). We already have Keegan registered for kindergarten (my hearttt) at the beautiful school around the corner and we're moving in just in time for Kindie Round Up!

Please pray for a smooth closing next week and a smooth move into our new Home Sweet Home! And then come to dinner, because now I have a dining room :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment