Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Finishing Strong

It's October 29th. I haven't posted since June 24. I can assure you, I have fantastic reasons for this...

So far the second half of 2013 has been a whirlwind. Through God's grace and provision we have moved back in OUR home and it feels so good. Three days after we moved back in, my step sister got married in Chicago. Five days after her wedding our second son arrived an entire month early. I've since gone back to work part time, have potty trained our two and half year old, and now the remainder of 2013 is sure to be just as exciting and crazy as the past few months have been.

On top of the normal, expected craziness of the holidays (especially with FOUR sides of the family!), my awesome husband is starting a new adventure with a NEW job at a NEW company starting in November, and my step brother and his girlfriend are welcoming their first son into the world as well in December. I'm pretty sure that 2013 will go down in the record books as one of the more exciting years in our lives :)

I've known that I should WANT to update my blog- but in all honesty, I've been intimidated since it had been so long. However, lingering in the back of my mind I keep remembering a multiple conversations I've had with my Aunt Nancy in which she talked about how important it is to finish strong... not necessarily in regards to blogging- more so in regards to life- but I guess since blogging has been an aspect of MY life- I should continue on and commit to finishing 2013 strong in the blogging world, too!

Therefore- here's my commitment. I will give a lineup of topics that I promise I will post about just to get caught up. Lord willing, I can stay dedicated to getting caught up on the most exciting parts of our lives from the past four months- and maybe I can start getting back into the whole swing of blogging thing by having more solid topic commitments:

  • Bennett's Birth Story
  • Moving back HOME
  • Potty training Keegan
  • Cohen's MONSTER party
  • Keegan Update: 2.5 Years Old
  • Life with TWO vs. Life with ONE
  • Losing the baby weight
So without further adeiu... check back tomorrow for Bennett's birth story... Unless you're weirded out by words like dialated and pushing... ha! In that case, please check back in two days for the update on moving back into our home and the awesome ways in which God;s guided us back.

So happy we're back at this!






PS... I've been quietly envious of other blogger's cute siggy's... look who made herself one of her own! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment